Monday, December 13, 2010

Response to Videos

Worksharing Video
 This video showed the importance of worksharing in Revit and in BIM in general. I liked that it taught us something that is very useful in the professional world. I think that using worksharing is a very valuable tool to allow for more than one person to work on the same project. Overall, I liked the video even though it was kind of boring.


 Walt Disney Imagineering Video
I liked this video since I grew up going to Disneyland and to see how they build their rides was very interesting. I liked that they use BIM even though that they aren't a strictly architectural business. I liked that I got to see that BIM is useful in other professes another than architecture.

The Tom Mayne Video
I enjoyed seeing how BIM can be used in building a building. I also liked that they designed the building as a "smart building" because it shows what the future of architecture can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment